Sunday, January 25, 2009
My heart..
This weekend I had the pleasure of helping my boyfriend move from his house to an apartment over by Pembroke lakes mall. I love him with all my heart and would do anything to make him happy, but not having him so close is weird and I'm not sure I quite like it yet. I'm sure i will get used to it. I have had a few nightmares that he'll leave me because of his love of his new found freedom, but I'm sure they wont come true. Sometimes i look at other couples and see them moving in with each other on the first year or right after high school. Hell...at my prom some guy proposed to his girlfriend of 6 years. But i know that road is meant for us someday, just not so soon. I have come to realize that taking things slow and living somewhat separate lives before uniting the two is so crucial to our relationship. I love him more than anything and I am so happy that he has a place of his own to call home. And I know he wants me to feel comfortable in his new apartment, therefore i have required a drawer in the bedroom, sour skittles in the fridge and a bottle of sprite. I want the best for him, and most of all i want the best for our relationship. I think this will be good for us, seeing each other not as often and having to prioritize each other into our schedules. Who knows where we are headed, but i know its somewhere beautiful just as long as its with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aww.. I'm sure everything will work out just fine for you two because I've known you for a while and have seen the love you two have for each other. Remember that I was engaged and well now things just aren't quite clear for me anymore. It's good to just enjoy your youth.
ReplyDelete